International Chocolate Day is this Sunday (9/13)! We wanted to help you prepare for the festivities with some recipes from our favorite chefs/sites.
1. Triple-Chocolate Chocolate Pudding- No chocolate-lover will be able to resist a bowl of this thick, creamy pudding from pastry chef Sarabeth Levine's "Sarabeth's Bakery: From My Hands to Yours" cookbook.
2. Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake - A moist cake with the flavors of Kahlua, espresso, chocolate and mascarpone cheese.
6. Chocolate Honey Almond Tart - This decadent tart has the rich flavors of honey and almonds to balance the chocolate.
7. Salty Chocolate Chunk Cookies - Finishing your cookies with a delicate, flaky salt like Maldon brings out the chocolate flavor and tempers the sweetness, creating the ultimate sweet and salty snack.
8. Raspberry Chocolate Kiss Cocktail - Originally created for Valentine's Day, this delicious cocktail is perfect for any time of year.
9. Chocolate Almond Macaroons - These chewy macaroons call for two favorite flavors, chocolate and almonds.
Follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more recipes and lifestyle ideas!