September 7th is National
Beer Lover's Day! What better way to commemorate this amazing holiday than
sharing 10 amazing beer recipes that will leave your taste buds wanting more?
We've compiled some of our favorite recipes from our favorite chefs/sites below.
1. Beer Braise Bratwurst Cabbage - A basic beer braise gives this quick-cooking bratwurst its down-home flavor and absolute deliciousness. Pair this with your favorite cornbread and you have a mouthwatering combination.
3. Homemade Beer Spring Onion Mustard - Mustard meets relish in this turmeric-and-beer-laced condiment, which gets a sweet boost from Vidalia onions giving you the perfect hint of sweetness.
4. Beer and Italian Sausage Fondue - A simple recipe to make and a fantastic flavorful dish for any party or event.
5. Ginger Peach Cooler - Summer is not over yet. The beer, peach nectar, peaches an syrup blend together making a refreshing drink that you will want again and again.
6. Happy Mich Beer Cocktail - A fun cocktail with lime juice, hibiscus and spiced with tabasco making this drink the highlight of any event.
7. Beer Battered Fish - Delicious fried fish with a versatile batter that can also be used for chicken tenders, onion rings, and zucchini slices.
8. Beer Steamed Clams - Clams are inexpensive, plentiful and easy to cook and with this tasty recipe clams will become a staple in your home.
9. Beer Braised Carnitas - An excellent recipe. Braise your pork in crockpot and you will have a tender, flavorful pork that you can with nachos, tacos and more.
10. Brazilian Beer Marinated Chicken - This dish is flavored with Xingu (a Brazilian black lager that has a distinctive colalike flavor), plus mustard and onion. The marinade rings a lot of flavor to this dish.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for more recipes and lifestyle tips!