Clarendon Square Bed and Breakfast Boston over Thanksgiving or those
locals looking to dine out on November 28th, deciding where to have dinner is a
more difficult choice than making your average reservation. Though there is
certainly no substitute for Thanksgiving around the family table, several of
Boston's finest restaurants prepare traditional favorites and their signature
menu items to create a culinary delight for Thanksgiving guests.
1. Boston Chops: Nestled in the vibrant South End and a short walk from the Inn, Boston Chops is a modern take on a traditional steakhouse. They will be offering traditional Thanksgiving favorites as well as their signature favorites from noon until 8:00pm.
2. Asana: Located inside of the famed Mandarin Orientle Hotel, Asana will be offering an a la carte appetizer option, full carving station with traditional family-style sides and a chef’s table dessert bar. The live music they feature is not to be missed.
3. Deuxave: A favorite for French in the Back Bay, Deuxave will be excusively featuring a 3 course menu certain to delight. Thanksgiving guests from noon until 8:00pm. We recommend a stroll on beautiful Commonwealth Avenue after dinner.
4. Capital Grille: This signature steakhouse can be found on famed Boylston street just steps from the Prudential Center. They will be offering a preset "their take" on Thanksgiving as well as the traditional dinner menu.
5. L'Espalier: Described as "New England French", L'Espalier is sure to delight your pallet. They are offering a pre-fix three course dinner from 12:30pm - 8:30pm. This menu features their signature Apple Street Farm turkey.
Whether you are a guest of our Boston bed and breakfast, traveling to Downtown Boston for the holiday or a resident of the city looking for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, any of the above Restaurants are sure to impress. We recommend booking reservations as they are sure to fill up fast!